A sneak peek into one of our projects where our Managed Services in Legal-Tech enabled our client to gain maximum value out of their CLM Solution and improved the efficiency of their processes.
The client we catered to is a downstream company of an international scale. They have a prominence across the hydrocarbon value chain from Refining to Retail
Challenge/ Problem Statement
“The hurdles faced in Managing organizational and information silos Post CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Implementation. It is difficult to have access to talent who understands the Post-Implementation problems from the root cause”
Overcoming Key Hurdles
- Aligning all the stakeholders post-implementation to facilitate user and change management.
- Talent that can understand the gaps in Implementation and can come up with solutions.
Solution and Use Cases Developed
Solution: Building a post-implementation team to help the client with legacy migration and building the central repository through our Legal Tech Managed Services.
Use Case: Supporting the client through a team of technical and functional consultants to resolve post-implementation roadblocks and smoothen user adoption.
- Built Central Repository that housed 500+ legacy contracts along with newly created records thus helping the client extract maximum value from contracts.
- The central repository further facilitated bringing down the search & retrieval time by 90%.
- Increased user adoption that scaled up to 700+ users across all verticals of the company.